Friday 10 July 2015

Introduction


Hello all! My name is Lucy and i'm sixteen years old from Melbourne, Australia. I've always wanted to run my own blog and once I decided tumblr wasn't the answer to all blogging needs (even though I still really love tumblr), I decided to finally do what I've always wanted to do and made this blog!

For my first post I thought it would be a good idea to just introduce myself. Besides being a fashion and beauty enthusiast, I also largely enjoy music, reading, writing, and the occasional exercise (surprising to many). As much as I love fashion, I have no current job therefore I have no money to dress exactly the way I would love to. So I'm going to use this blog as my little wishlist all the while giving tips and tricks for anyone in search of them.

Similarly to many people my age, I'm not very fond of school, and I am in deep need of a stress reliever. So I'm hoping this blog will be my little escape from reality. I am completely unaware of what I want to do when I leave school, but I'm starting to think it'll be something within this area. 

So that's all I really have to say at the moment, hopefully this all works out, I'll be back with a proper post as soon as I have an idea.


Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment